For over 25 years the Centre County Historical Society has recognized various individuals and groups for their outstanding work in helping preserve and interpret Centre County’s history. The public is invited to nominate individuals or organizations that have a commitment to Centre County’s heritage, preservation, restoration, support or education.
Nomination Information: Categories include – Preservation & Restoration, History & Heritage, Education & Advocacy, and Support & Volunteerism. See more details in the nomination form below.
- Download the Nomination Form here.
- Nominations may be made by CCHS members and the community at large.
- Nominees do not need to be CCHS members to be eligible.
- Nomination forms are due August 1.
- Email nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org or Mail to: CCHS, 1001 E. College Ave., State College, PA 16801.