Since 1988 the Centre County Historical Society has recognized various individuals and groups for their outstanding work in helping preserve and interpret Centre County’s history. View the list of Award Recipients – 1988_to_present here.
- Education and Advocacy – Muddy Paws Marsh Wetland Education Center
- Preservation and Restoration – Joe Meyer, Meyer Dairy Farm
- Preservation and Restoration – Friends of the Blacksmith Shop in Boalsburg
- Preservation and Restoration – The Bellefonte Freight Warehouse
- History and Heritage – Philipsburg Heritage Days
- The Jacqueline J. Melander Award – The Ladies of Battery B – 3rd PA Volunteers
- CCHS President’s Award – Katie Frieden
For more information on this program, contact Mary Sorensen by emailing email@example.com or calling (814) 234-4779.
Many thanks to the Centre County Commissioners for their sponsorship of C-NET filing of the program. View the 2016 program online HERE.